Pia International Flight Schedule - Flight From Seoul To Hong Kong.
Pia International Flight Schedule
- Flying abroad is not difficult as one just need to select the destination and search the flight with the help of internet. There are various travel portals which offer very good services on web.
- A flight between two or more countries.
- a flight that takes off in one country and lands in another
- Joao Batista Inacio (born 22 March 1982), commonly known as Pia, is a Brazilian football striker who currently plays for Serie A club Napoli, returning in the summer of 2010 from a loan at Torino. He also holds an Italian passport due to his long-term residence in the country.
- Pia, which has a meaning of 'Universe and I' or 'You and I', is a nu metal band from South Korea. They began in Busan, in 1998 with the original band made up of Hullang (guitar), Kibum (Bass) and Yohan (vocals).
- perennial herb of East Indies to Polynesia and Australia; cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch
Schedule for inhabitants of the reeducation colony.
All pictures were taken in Veenhuizen, a small village with about 800 inhabitants in the province of Drenthe in the north-east of the Netherlands. What makes Veenhuizen special is that it started out in the early nineteenth century as a reeducation colony for the poor and homeless.
The history of Veenhuizen actually goes back to the late Middle Ages, but only as an insignificant hamlet alongside a little stream called the "Slokkert". This was situated a little to the north of the current village. Change came when the Major General Johannes van den Bosch started the Maatschappij van Weldadigheid (Society of Humanitarianism) in the 1820s. The society bought 30 km? of land to found colonies which would house and provide work for the poor and homeless.
The change is still evident in the way the village was set up. It looks, when seen through Dutch eyes, almost American as it is made up of roads in a grid pattern with blocks measuring 700 by 700 metres. The difference with the United States is that most of these blocks are still filled in with farmland on which the inmates used to work.
The houses (of the staff) are concentrated around the remaining prison complexes. A large number of which have educational texts in large sculptured sills on the front, about two stories high to educate the people working in and around them. The texts used to correspond with the intended inhabitant. For example, the headmasters house said "Kennis is Macht" (Knowledge is Power) and the pharmacists house said "Bitter en Zoet" (Bitter and Sweet).
Later in the 19th century the Maatschappij van Weldadigheid went broke and the whole complex/village was taken over by the Department of Justice for use as a penal colony. This led to the building of the prison buildings which are still in use today (albeit modernized several times since).
Veenhuizen used to be closed off to everyone but the inmates and the staff. The staffs families lived in housing (most now new
ly built in the 70s, 80s and 90s) provided by the department. The village was treated as private companies grounds which also meant that (ironically) the police had no jurisdiction there, much to the liking of the moped riding youth.
Since 1990 the village is freely accessible for all and even houses a tea-garden, a pub (for the very first time in its existence) and the "Gevangenismuseum" (prison museum).
The whole village will be nominated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the near future.
This is Bugsy's medicine schedule
for the next week. Poor ol' dog...
He's home for the weekend, feeling a bit better but his billirubin is increasing for some reason. We're trying a new
med (on top of the others) and he'll get re-checked Monday. I hope the meds will do the trick and that a second ultrasound (and surgery) won't be necessary.
Related topics: airfare to florida track airline flight status cheap airline tickets to cincinnati just flight seneca amity flight school flight to springfield empty leg charter flights airfare to russia canada flight arrival
- 17:28 |
- Category: None